As Seahorse, we have been serving you since 1997. During this time, we had thousands of guests, some of them continued to come regularly and became part of our team.
For years, we have been working diligently to provide the best quality service to both our diver and non-diver guests. Unlike other years, we will be opening and running the 2020 season with additional precautions due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic that is happening all over the world. I would like to share some of these measures with you:
- Our entire team has been trained on infection protection and will follow all the rules meticulously.
- Within the framework of the normalization measures of the General Directorate of Maritime Affairs1, we’ll be in touch with you either during the booking or just before your arrival on the boat, to question your risk regarding the infection (presence of any signs of infection like weakness, cough or respiratory distress accompanied by fever, or you have diagnosed with the COVID-19 infection). We will also question the places that you’ve visited in last 14 days. It has utmost importance should you inform us in advance in such a case.
- As you know, we have two speed boats on our boat to quickly reach the nearest health institution in case of any health problem.
- We will ask you to leave your shoes outside during the boarding as usual then welcome you with hand disinfectant and by body temperature check.
- It is stated in the suggestions of the Ministry of Health2 that general cleaning is sufficient with water and detergent, we will perform our routine boat cleaning considering this recommendation.
- In addition to routine boat cleaning, door handles, interior of the cabinets, washbasin, sinks, shower cabin and toilet bowls will be cleaned with the recommended disinfectants. We will continue this cleaning intermittently during the tour.
- Additionally, the boat will be disinfected at the end of each tour.
For our diver guests:
- The air filled into the tanks from the compressor passes through a double filter as standard. In addition, a filter with microparticle retention capability is also present.
- Rental equipments on our boat will be disinfected. We follow the recommendations from DAN (Divers Alert Network)3 and SSI (Scuba Schools Internatinal)4 .
- A separate container will be provided for each of our guests to rinse your equipments such as regulators, mask, snorkel after diving, and the common tank will not be used for this purpose.
- In case of additional requests or needs, the boat will have sufficient disinfection material.
If you have additional questions and suggestions, please contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+90 532 452 6834).
Hope to see you on healthy days,
1: Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, General Directorate of Maritime Affairs, circular dated 27.05.2020