Questions and Answers
Some answers to your questions. What to bring? What's included? What's not included?
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY PRICE
- Dives, dive guide, air fills and weights.
- Accommodation, linen and towels.
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, evening meal and mineral water.
- Transport to and from land visits.
- Windsurfing, masks, snorkels and fins for non-divers.
- Harbour and diving fees.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY PRICE
- Flights. Insurance. Visa fees (£10 per British citizen payable at the airport).
- Transfers to and from the airports.
- Diving equipment (unless taking the open watercourse).
- Donut rides DPV and water-skiing.
- Entry fees to museums.
WHAT TO BRING
- Informal comfortable clothing for onboard.
- A sun hat and lightweight long sleeved shirt are recommended.
- Comfortable shoes for walking in. Early and late season a jumper or polartec.
- Diving equipment, swimming costumes and a beach towel for on deck or the beach.
- Sterling cash.
- A two pin plug adapter for your electrical appliances. The voltage is 220 volts AC on board and on land.
There is diving equipment available for hire on board.
Facebook Grubuna Üye Ol